Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



What a game last night! Well the parts I saw. I had to get up bright and early for work today. On top of that my lady wasn't feeling well, so I stayed up to watch the end of the third quarter. May the football gods forgive me! Congrats to the Auburn Tigers after their big come back win against Alabama this year...they earned it (pun intended). Today will be another busy day at work. Apologies for the sucky blogging. Not sure when it'll slow down, perhaps when I quit?

Here are your highlights:

Wikipedia turns 10

A word to the wise, Wall St. will get their fuckin money or else

Green Hornet Marathon


Holy crap, it's GODZILLA

Pima County GOP doesn't get it, so Paul Waldman at TAPPED explains it. (h/t Angry Black Lady) Eventually someone on the Right has to be grown up. I won't hold my breath.

Chow!

No comments: