Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



I'm in cold Chicago. The lady is in warm and beautiful Santa Monica. How fair is that? Well I get to join her for a day this weekend. I CAN'T WAIT. The worst part over the four years I've resided in Chicago is the first months of the year. It is cold. Sometimes brutally cold. And it lingers with little to no sign of getting better. I swear if you want to shoot an apocalyptic movie in a city. Chicago's your site. In fact I might be working on that next...

Here are your highlights:

Now you're getting it Dems! Pelosi hires marketing guru

Social Security. Don't Mess With It.

We're losing because we're choosing to lose Atlas Mugged

Being Bold and Jobless

Want to know why a lot of shit sucked? Larry Summers

House GOP Repeals the Affordable Health Care Act
, an act against the people and simply theater. So much for serious. Also too, the honeymoon is official already over.

Chow!

No comments: