Monday, January 17, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Wow gotta love the NFL! Only one game went as I thought it would CRAZY! Also, why I don't gamble. GO BEARS! This weekend was packed and I woke up today completely spent. I really am tired. Like super tired. Thank Jeebus I gots my Dunkin. This weekend I'm going to California for a day trip. Can't wait to feel 70 degree weather. Chicago cold, although not as bad as previous years, is finally wearing me down.

Here are your highlights:

Happy MLK Day
, it would be nice if everyone had the day off *cough cough

The Black Jimmy Carter, Obama's numbers on the rise

Ricky Gervais killed it last night on the Golden Globes

Sad to hear this, When a Victim Struggles

While We're On Good Ideas That Very Serious People Hate

A lesson in taxes. Illinois Wakes Up, a lot of clamoring and jockeying has been going on around the Illinois tax increase. However it was the right thing to do and more states should follow suit.

Chow!

No comments: