Monday, December 13, 2010

That Was Fast

I thought everyone hated Obama and the Tax Cut Deal. I guess it took one weekend to forget he is a sell-out who doesn't fight for us or something.

Political Wire:

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds that 69% of Americans back the tax deal negotiated last week by President Obama and congressional Republicans.

Large majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents alike favor the agreement -- including 69% of liberal Democrats.


Now of course the wording of these polls matter and really it won't get people to simmer down now. Regardless, maybe the American people do get what is at stake here.

This is the part where I write that Obama needs to juice his pecs, then go tanning and then cry on 60 minutes. That's what real leaders do to convince Americans they care about kicking children out of schools and deserve to starve! The tears of childhood dreams crushed by tax cuts for the rich! And also too, can you tell I'm exhausted with this Obama's "weak" meme?

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: