Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Potential Wives of Norman Mao



I caught this on the wire and thought I'd pass it along:

A upcoming film called The Potential Wives of Norman Mao written and directed by Derek Nguyen it's a short comedy in which George Takei (SULU!) is the Executive Producer and Narrator. They have an all Asian American cast including Ed Lin, Tina Chen, Ron Nakahara, Cindy Cheung, and Michelle Ang.

It looks to be a quirky and funny short with a stellar cast.

They've also launched a Kickstarter campaign if you would like to be part of the project: http://kck.st/biU13t

You can check out their website at www.normanmao.com
Follow the progress of the film on Facebook
And learn about the cast and crew on IMDB

I, for one, am looking forward to hearing more about Norman and his potential wives.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: