Thursday, December 9, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



I have an ongoing headache and I've yet to figure out why. Yes, I've taken Advil, Ibuprofen and I even tried Aleve. Keeps coming back. If it persists I'll probably go to a doctor...nawwww. Tonight is my lady's work party at a club. Yes an oomps oomps bow chicka wow wow club. Hey, when in Rome, right? I'll probably be in a hurt locker tomorrow. It never fails. One part of the holidays I always loathe is the overload of parties and get togethers and get together and parties. I wish I could have just one big one and be done with it. Am I alone on this one?

Here are your highlights:

Facebook founders join other billionaires
promising to donate half of their wealth

When the Republicans say YOU CUT, this is what they really mean

The Last of Cabrini Green

Meet Virginia: Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli thinks Virginia is over that whole "racism" thing

Proof Fox News willfully skewed public option and health care debate


The DREAM Act passed the House last night. Onto the Senate where it is likely to die. Why? Well because we have a party who "boogeymans" undocumented immigrants in this country. It's politics at it most base level. FEAR THE BROWN PEOPLE. You can still call the Senate, you can still fill their voicemail boxes, call today!

Chow!

No comments: