Friday, December 17, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's here!! The last day before I start my vacay. Yes I just used the word vacay. I'm excited, are you excited? You should be for me at least. Trans-Atlantic Throwdown Episode 4 is out for your listening pleasure! It's our longest on yet, but that's because we include snippets of songs and a full track at the end of the podcast. You're welcome America! Don't forget to check out our website and rate and review us on ITunes! We're planning a "Lists of 2010" end of year episode, so email us at tatpodcast @ gmail.com with your recommendations or comment here whichever you prefer. We can't thank you enough for tuning into our humble podcast, it means a lot. As for the Holiday blogging, I should be on here quite often till Wednesday when the fams comes in from teh VA. I'm hoping Santa brings me a Playstation 3!

Here are your highlights:

A pox on both your houses! Tax Cut Deal headed to Obama's desk. Has Social Security crumbled yet?

22 Arrested in Chase Foreclosure protest

The GOP went 1995 last night


LIE OF THE FUGGIN YEAR: "A government takeover of health care"

The Base, the base, the base is on fire

Whoops!

Harry Reid has scheduled the DADT standalone repeal vote. Supposedly that is what he needed to do in order to get the moderates to vote in favor. Oliver Willis asks after the past couple of years and typified by last night, how in the world can you take what ANY REPUBLICAN SAYS SERIOUSLY?!

Chow!

No comments: