Blue Dogs on the Chopping Block
The House today passed tax cuts for the middle class which would provide much needed relief to families across the country. There were however, a number of Blue Dogs who decided to vote against the cuts signaling where their priorities lie; with the filthy rich. It's comes as no surprise, but these were the same Donkeys who didn't want to hold a vote because they feared the effect on mid-term electoral results. We know how that turned out. One we get a comprehensive list of these Wankstas, let's drop them some calls congratulating them on exposing themselves as the corporate bungholes they are!
I am Frank Chow and I approved this message
Update: Oliver Willis has the names
I am Frank Chow and I approved this message
Update: Oliver Willis has the names
Comments
The GOP kicked us and America in the face and it was awesome!