Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday

George W. Bush or G-Dub as I liked to call him has been all over my tv set and I can't stand it. I didn't miss the guy. I don't miss the guy. I don't want to hear about him recollecting his "decisions." I don't want to hear about what he thinks about the teabaggers, Kanye, the economy or Wall St. And I especially don't want to hear talk about Saddam Hussein anymore. As Rude said, "the hole in our heart and soul is still there." This morning G-Dub was on the Today show with Matt Lauer and good old G-Dub made an unfounded claim that he created jobs. See the above graph and what G-Dub's job growth did for Americans everywhere. We can't let this man try to re-brand himself or re-write history. I certainly won't forget. And yes I'm looking backwards Barack because that's how we learn from our mistakes! Rage on ragers rage on!

Here are your highlights:

Meet Virginia: as the teabaggers want "Don't Tread on Me" license plates

A vote for Civil Unions in Illinois?

HA! Michael Moore is funny

Behind the scenes of the Hollywood custom car lot


Climate progress might be regressing sooner than later with new GOP chairduhs

Unemployment numbers and look back at previous recessions. You would think by now, politicians regardless of party affiliation would sound the alarm and make sweeping legislation to combats years of unemployment. However, we have one party who didn't do nearly enough and another who is hell bent on destroying the recovery as we know it.

Chow!

No comments: