Monday, November 22, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



It's a short week! That's what I'm telling myself to get through each day. This weekend was exhausting. The shoot lasted for most of the day and was a success. The early stills I've seen thus far look amazing. It was kind of crazy shoot though as we were in a junk yard surrounded by old cars, beat up boats and well...junk. It was the perfect setting for a post-apocalyptic film. Unfortunately I don't think I've yet to get enough sleep to recover from it. In other news the fights went as I thought although both Martinez and Penn ended the fights much early than I had anticipated. As I said on Twitter being a fan of BJ Penn is a roller-coaster ride, but man when he shows up HE SHOWS UP! Speaking of showing up I'm glad the Redskins decided to play and play hard as well. Thankfully Vince Young and Jeff Fisher had a lovers quarrel and Gano made up for his earlier miss. I'll take it, but man did that game add to my exhaustion. Hail to the Redskins!

Here are your highlights:

There will be Blood. I'm not sure, but I don't think Krugman is being hyperbolic here.

The Military v. Republicans

F-in A. Rahm Emanuel wants his own army in Chicago

Paddy K bait, Ireland to receive bailout for banks, but what about the people of Ireland?

The Walking Dead last night was awesome!

Thank you Warren Buffett for saying what most rich pricks won't say. Trickle-down economics never worked. The Tax Cut Fairy won't save us all. We should all call it for what it is, a load of b.s.

Chow!

No comments: