Monday, November 8, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Ughhhhhh. That's all I have to say. Okay I've more to say, but that sums up my drunken weekend. So here's what happens when you lose weight, you can't drink like you used to! You would think I was smart enough to know this, but when in Wrigleyville do as the Wrigleyvillites would do. I took shots and drinks and got smammered. I'm honestly still kind of hurting. The lady was kind enough to get me Gatorade and greasy pizza yesterday as we stayed in watching the games. Last night was the second episode of the Walking Dead. It rocked! Must say thus far it has been excellent watching the characters from the graphic novel come alive. I personally have yet to mind any of the story adjustments either as the core and gore is still true to tale. Can't wait for another episode. Hope everyone had a splendid weekend!

Here are your highlights:

Keith Olbermann off suspension!


I don't get Blue Dogs. Steny Hoyer now playing with fire, will challenge Clyburn for Minority Whip. There are some obvious offenses made by this singular move...I doubt the African-American Caucus will take to lightly to them.

This sink is weird

They're winning: The Have-Mores Have More

Anti-Abortion Activists on Trial For "Wanted" Posters
. It's disgusting how they try to twist the 1st Amendment to defend their blatant threats to doctors' lives.

Meet the GOP, same as the old GOP as they embrace the title of "Yahoos" Tell me again, how Obama is supposed to negotiate with politicians determined to hold our government hostage regardless of consequences? It's going to be a long two years.

Chow!

No comments: