Friday, November 19, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday

Special Dunkin today as we mark the release of the third episode of the Trans-Atlantic Throwdown! Listen, enjoy, rate and review us on ITunes and don't forget to send us an email. We love responding to emails on air, no really we do, we quite enjoy it.

Episode 3 - Paddy and Frank talk Porterhouse Brewing, Hendricks Gin, Maddow-Stewart, Mid-Term Elections, Converge, Colombian Necktie, Twin Shadow and the Secret

Check out Paddy's latest rants at his site. Follow us on Facebook and teh Twitter.

Okay that's all I got, I'm exhausted from a long night of rehearsal. Franky needs some rest, this Dunkin in my hand might not be enough to keep my eyelids open!

Chow!

2 comments:

Paddy K said...

I would just like to clarify that we're talking about The Secret as in the Italian hardcore/metal band, not that garbage self-help book that Oprah promoted.

Asian-American Pundit said...

Ditto