Monday, October 25, 2010

Bipartisan Ship Please Make a Stop by Mitch McConnell's House

Mitch "Future Ultimo Senate Leader Extraordinaire" McConnell, Jim Newell:

According to Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell, "The single most important thing that we," the Republicans hoping to retake Congress, "want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." Mitch! You're supposed to say "fix the economy."

Oh my Mitch you are giving me the vapors! How daring of you, I do declare!

As Greg Sargent astutely recognizes this comes as President Barack "Reach Across the Aisle of Denial" Obama is hoping for bipartisan freedom hugs. I am sure the Black Jimmy Carter appreciates this olive branch from McConnell...

When does the administration bonk its head against the Resolute desk long enough to realize the bipartisan ship will never sail?


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: