Monday, September 27, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday

It was a roller coaster of a weekend. The wedding went rather well despite a few hitches and by the end of the night we all joined in booze, dance and celebration (luckily they kept the cliches song to a minimum). The Redskins looked horrible not even arriving for the second half against the Rams. The mother f-in Rams! So it is back to being my normal Redskins self; zero expectations. My Sunday night didn't go too well and this is when I have to be honest with you all. As some of you might remember my family has fallen on hard times like many across the nation. I have been lucky enough to remain employed, however my father's job is on the brink. Last night I received more unwelcome news. So starting today I will be placing a "Donate" button at the bottom of every post for a couple of weeks. Call it a "Fall Fund Drive". This blog has been my labor of love for almost two years now and I appreciate everyone who visits regardless of politics. $5 donation is plenty, I understand times are rough for many, so if you can't contribute please don't feel sorry for me or my family. We have seen harder times and will persevere. Thank you for stopping by.

Here are your highlights:

Congress prepares to end with a whimper

A debate about Education and Unions, Grading "Waiting for Superman" (h/t O Willis)

Structure of Excuses

The unfair nonsense of airlines No Baggage, No Refund

Remedy for Foreclosure Divided

Seriously dudes, Robot Apocalypse = Not Cool

The media has been drumming the "Dems in Disarray" line for quite some time. THEY ARE DAMNIT! DEMS. IN. DISARRAY!

Chow!





No comments: