Friday, July 30, 2010

Redskins Season Tickets

Going to pick them up from FedEx (location not the field) on Monday. Can't wait for the Training Camp to end and the season to begin. Hail to the Redskins!

I have season tickets, but unfortunately my family fell on some hard times, like many during the recession, and I cannot afford to make it to every home game this year. If you or anyone you know are interested in seeing the greatest franchise EVER, the availability can be found here or you can email me at iwantskinstix at g mail.com. They are club level and underneath an awning, so in case of bad weather you are protected. It has all the club level perks as well as an Orange parking pass. It is honestly an amazing experience...I am also tired of selling them off to Giants fans, true Hogs are much appreciated.

(Last year's Broncos game, a rare win for the '09 squad)

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

1 comment:

Steve said...

Oh sure, had to show the pic of the Broncos game. *sigh*