Friday, July 2, 2010

Nothing Says Fourth of July Like


The Walking Dead.

I just picked up the first two trades of The Walking Dead series. I have heard nothing, but rave reviews about it and although I am about seven years late I can't wait to read it. The lady normally drives like a banshee, so as a means of distraction I am hoping The Walking Dead will suffice for the more hairier bits of the ride.

Evanston is gorgeous at the time being. There is a slight breeze, people are genuinely in a good mood and the sounds of the town are pleasant. I took a short walk to check out the local stores and almost pulled the trigger on a new American Apparel tee shirt. I decided on comics instead obviously, but I find my walks to be more enjoyable now that I am in better shape. I don't mind going farther. I have the energy to do it and I don't find myself taking shortcuts as much. All in all this lifestyle change has been a solid choice. Week two of Insanity is almost done. The second "fit test" is on Monday, I am sure I won't be gasping or at the very least, I will not get sick.

It's the little things.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!! Good Choice, you know they are turning it into a TV program?

Asian-American Pundit said...

I read that. Can't wait and it is going to be on a channel I actually get! Finished the first two volumes picking up 3 & 4 this weekend.