Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

This week is the "recovery" week of Insanity. I am still getting my butt kicked and am starting to worry that I am going to flat line. I have looked up ways to combat this, the consensus is to get plenty of sleep and to up my caloric intake which I feel like I have been on top of throughout. Perhaps it is because I am still fighting off a cold from last week? I wake up every morning groggy. My nose is stopped up. My right ear feels as if someone is living in it. It is a whole lot of awesome and by awesome I mean it sucks. Who gets a cold during the summer? This guy. On an unrelated note I was called out of the blue by a director I worked with last fall. She was kind enough to arrange an audition for me...for an indie film. I won't say more for fear of jinxing it. Wish me luck!

Here are your highlights:

Former Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich to Testify

U.S. and S. Korea to conduct War Games next week
. Paging Matthew Broderick...

Question: Demonstrating their 2nd Amendment Rights or demonstrating their utter stupidity?

Breakfast of Champions


Protecting big business these days backfires. Example 1,000: The internet

DFH. Krugman for the win. The "sensible centrists" have made a living of being the "real" middle of America, however what good is being in the middle if you are proven wrong time and time again? Oh well at least they aren't hippies...or something...head...slam...on...desk.

Chow!

No comments: