Friday, July 16, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I have to explain. I am super incognito today and can't really say much beyond that. Heading to the boat this weekend, can...not...wait!

Here are your highlights:

Redo that Voodoo: Krugman "it’s not surprising that belief in the magical powers of tax cuts is a zombie doctrine: no matter how many times you kill it with facts, it just keeps coming back."

Comic-Con gets the Fred Phelps treatment

About that Financial Reform Repeal...not every GOP-er is on board

Tim Geithner = douchebag

The Great Recession's Psychological Fallout (h/t the Great Orange Satan)

I don't say this lightly, Jeremy Lin has a real solid chance of making an impact on the Mavericks. He has been holding it down in Summer League with the best of them and is an exciting player to watch. There are a lot of factors in play, but I am hoping he can make it on the squad and prove to people Asian-Americans can ball too. (on a personal note I wish when I was growing up there was a role model like Lin. It would have changed the way I thought about basketball without a doubt.)

Chow!

No comments: