Thursday, June 24, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



So as you can tell I changed my template and header for the blog. I think is my third one...maybe my fourth and I still not sold on the header I made up last night. I like it, but is it just me or does blogger blur jpegs? Oh well. Yesterday I was spent, why you might ask? USA WORLD CUP SOCCER!! That games was exhausting to watch and yes I watched it at work on Univision because I wasn't going to miss it. The finish by Donovan had to be one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I wasn't the only one in the office jumping and screaming. It was a prime example of soccer at its finest. I know some people don't get it, but it undeniable provides at times a great build-up with exciting results. GO USA!! The lady and I are sore as all heck from Insanity and can't wait for a day off, but thus far the diet and exercise is all according to plan.

Here are your highlights:

Where is Mark Kirk?

After Obama canned McChrystal he appointed Petraeus in a stunningly smart move

Jobless still jobless no one in Washington seems to care. Perhaps because these jobless aren't white collar workers...?

I think I finally spotted a new phone I like

Despite spill Louisiana can't ween off the oil
. While the harsh realities of the spill are too much to bear for some.


Chow!

No comments: