Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Damn. FML. And more of that. I took a much needed mental health day only for my day to start shit awful today. I am not sure when I will be able to a) not feel exhausted and b) get a real break, but I am hoping soon. There is so much going on that I would love to rant about, but certain reasons refrain me from disclosing information. Let's just say FML and that's that. Things could be worse...so here is a late and long overdue Dunkin for dat ass.

Here are your highlights:

Howard Dean sees good sign from last night's results

Chuck Grassley protecting the filthy rich which includes himself

Scooter Stroller for the Dad who doesn't want to admit he has a kid

Jump you fuckers!


A lesson in Right Wing Xtremism: Teacher in Alabama give a class on how to assassinate President Obama

The media wants to believe the "party purges" on both sides are the same. Last night's results were NOT what the Village says, more false equivalencies and more tired talking points. Steve Benen takes down the stupid.

Chow!

No comments: