Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I am all but done with this week and it has just begun. I am going home this weekend with my lady for a wedding. We leave Thursday night, so today is my Wednesday if you know what I mean. I don't care to watch Idol (although I am picking DeWyze). I don't care to do work. I don't care, which is pretty much how the United States feels collectively about the oil spill. I really can't wrap my mind about it. Why more people aren't pissed off about how terrible the spill is...then I turned on the television set and saw Matt Lauer giving a "breaking" interview with the Salahis....that explains it all.

Here are your highlights:

War Forever


I am have been wondering about the Elephant in the Room

A Deal on the Don't Ask Don't Tell Repeal


Worst part about Rand Paul is that he is from Kentucky...so he is in pretty good shape

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS!!!!

For all the so-called deficit hawks, a Chart for Dat Ass

Accountability is not lacking in this country anymore. It is non-existent. We are told not to look backwards, but look forwards. When are we ever going to learn?

Chow!

No comments: