Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Time to get focused. I have to buckled down and start prepping for my awesomeness. Tomorrow is Laughing Liberally Chicago! I will be there in attendance hoping not to embarrass myself around the renowned author Rick Perlstein. How can you not show up to this event? It includes one of the best writers of our time who offers incredible insights on what shaped our history. Then it includes the amazingly, totally rockin, fantastic performance skillz of the Accountants of Homeland Security. So make it out to the Stephen Colbert approved No Exit Cafe tomorrow. Or you can continue hating Real Uhmerika.

Here are your highlights:

NY Times Square Bomber "I acted alone" and our response is not as mature as we hope about all of this

Chat today with Commerce Secretary Gary Locke

For the record the Tea Baggers named themselves

What is Puerto Rico?

The way the media has treated the BP oil spill of late makes me yell, "I'm Moving to Canada"!

May the 4th be with you


Chow!

No comments: