Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Woaaah I am tired. My head is a pile of mush. Yesterday was awesome as I spent the majority of it acting, but I am exhausted. Like destroyed. See. I can't. Even. Type. Complete. Sentences. At. All. I was going to rant or vent about something this morning, at this moment though it escapes me what that was...

Here are your highlights:

INDOCTRINATING OUR CHILDREN!!! Texas textbooks debacle now wants kids to learn how to destroy Social Security and Medicare

"I don't have time for you" Class Warfare heats up

Al Gore is Fat

Maximum Rock and Roll
Iconic punk rock photos

Didn't get to see it, but apparently Amir Khan rocked the living crap out of Paulie Malignaggi

I have a new game and it is involves predicting the headlines for our media rags the day before. EJ Dionne has Tuesday's all lined up. "Both Parties Look to Purify!" "Baby born with three heads!"

Chow!

No comments: