Friday, May 7, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



Friday! Which means? I get older in a couple of days. True story. The lady has already treated me to new clothes, but apparently she has more around the corner. Honestly, she doesn't have to, however I appreciate it. I am one lucky guy. At this point in my life birthdays only matter when they are milestones; 30, 40, 50 and so on. So this year to me is just one year closer to a milestone!!! WOOHOO!!! I am excited for our dinner on Saturday, I chose Blue 13 in River North. The lady and I saw it on Check Please a while back and I loved the idea of fine dining with a punk rock aesthetic. I am super pumped to try the Lobster Pizza and some strange dish entitled "Steak and Eggs on Acid."

Here are your highlights:

Job Growth in April, but I fear the Obama administration has moved on. Line item spending cuts trump 9.9% unemployment? NOT GETTING IT!

Wall St. Chaos! Caused by a typo...oh and Greece

Real Uhmerikans favor Martial Law

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME. Street Fighter: Legacy

The Notebook: Boxing weekend has an intriguing match-up in Williams vs. Cintron

Banking Industry Pull with Democrats. The reality of our broken system. Our Congress is bought and sells us policies processed by the industry which fund their campaigns.

Chow!

No comments: