Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



I was feeling awful late yesterday. Damn. I think my building spreads teh ebola or teh influenza. Anyway, I had to skip out of Drinking Liberally, hopefully my homies poured a 40 oz. for me. If you follow me on Twitter you would have noticed I was mobbed by Breitbart-bots. Apparently ole Andy can't take a joke and sicks his minions on ya for "insulting" teabaggers. It was fun for awhile, but they honestly live in an alternate universe. Up is down. Down is up. Black is white. White is black. Ninja vanish. It made me wonder are we ever going to get this United States of America right...

Here are your highlights:

Greece and the markets tumble

How bad is it? Hawaii limits Obama birth certificate requests

Shooting bullets into cars to represent firing into anti-freedom policies

Goldman's Time bombs

Mayweather v. Mosley this weekend. The Impact of Victory

The CAPITALS must win!
I don't know what Ovie has been doing, but come on 1st Round? And losing to the Canadians....so Un-American.

Chow!

No comments: