Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Tonight begins my lady's birthday celebration. I am taking her to the highly touted Topolobampo, the fine dining restaurant of Top Chef Master Rick Bayless. We are both ecstatic to be going. Lady is a big fan of Mexican food and I figured why not take her to what is considered one of the best in the city if not teh America. This weekend we will be going to Wrigley Field for the first time this year. Go Cubs Go! The season isn't official till Frank and teh Lady came through. LOL, who am I kidding? But I can't wait to have a hot dog, brew and enjoy the best stadium in baseball.

Here are your highlights:

Teaparty FAIL: Another special election another Democratic Party WIN

Time to move your money, JPMorgan Chase Net Rises 55%

Still cleaning up the mess. Obama & the Nuclear Summit

Arizona passes new nativist law, when cops can act like lawyers and freely hunt down "illegals"

Larry Summers not so bad after all?

Well color me surprised, Blanched

Fifty years later a county in Mississippi is finally forced to stop segregating their schools. 5.0. I am not sure what shocks me more about this story. The fact that it took fifty years for the county to follow the law or that it was still segregating schools in 2010 by choice. Criticize the DOJ for their stances on torture and state secrecy, but there is a undeniable change in the Civil Rights department thanks to Eric Holder.


Chow!

No comments: