Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Tuesday. tuesday. TUESday. Tuesssssday. I think I am getting a cold or am at least battling a cold. I can't seem to warm up and various appendages of mine or aching. I believe it has something to do with Chicago not getting over 65 degrees this last week. Every time I walked out of the door the weatherman would tell me, "sunny with clouds" or "going to warm up later today." My instinct of course was to leave my coat at home. It never WARMED THE FUGG UP and now I feel like I am in Round 6 and it is about time to bite down and throw the immune system haymakers or to sit in my corner and refuse to walk out for the 12th, if you know what I mean. Alas, I must push on as Drinking Liberally is tonight and it is my citizen duty to rage about Ben Nelson with my fellow communist compatriots.

Here are your highlights:

You better watch out, you better not cry. Goldman Sachs is coming to town...

Arizona vandals smear swastika on Capital doors

Redstate still trying really, really hard to pretend the tea baggers don't throw out racial slurs. How long ago was this, jeebus!

Anybody think Offshore Drilling is still a good idea?

Told you Apple was evil

The Dems doing what they want this time with Financial Reform. Yes Ben Nelson sucks, but the good thing is Dems don't even care about him on this one. He won't get a "kickback." The strategy is clear: paint Republicans and any detractors for that matter as WITH Wall St.


Chow!

No comments: