Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



I am not sure how many people out there watch Castle. I probably could look it up, but instead I will just assume it is the entire world. Castle just never fails me. It is fun and light plus the sexual tension between Castle and Beckett is perfect. This show needs to be twice a week! The lady and I had some rockin chicken tacos with goat cheese and taco rice last night. I think I am going to start working on my own taco seasoning. I am thinking cumin, Mexican chili powder, Ancho Chile seasoning, Chipotle seasoning, salt, pepper, and some magic. Drinking Liberally at Sheffield's 7pm. Get ready for the ruckus!

Here are your highlights:

Twitters ads announced. Oohh I can't wait...

Andy Stern to resign from SEIU

A bright, new and improved Wrigley CUBS WIN!

And yet no one is in jail

Finding a way to combat Citizens United, Dems and Obama pushing legislation to require CEO's to appear in campaign ads they fund

Crash the Tea Party: fake or real deal?

Conan O'Brien to TBS: Mother Jones has a great explanation of why Conan chose TBS. It the long run it doesn't matter. He owns teh internets and because of that his career will hopefully be fruitful and packed with laughter. I for one will gladly be watching!


Chow!

No comments: