Thursday, April 22, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

So yesterday was all and all awkward. I had an audition which was rather perplexing. I don't know what to say. I didn't do awful. I didn't do great. I left unimpressed, I will leave it at that. Tonight I have a show at RIOT Comedy in the Lincoln Square area of Chicago. The ladies who run that room were kind enough to ask me back, so I willz be there! Haven't done a non-political comedy show in awhile...it will be ROCKING. My foot still hurts which means I will be playing guitar from a stool singer/songwriter like, might be fun. We will see. The lady is off to Disney right now. I am not sure what I am going to do...probably grab my britches and suck it up. What did you think Frank was going to go powder puff on ya, HELL NO! Let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Thousands rally in Springfield, IL for a TAX INCREASE

Our do nothing, sit on his hands, wait for stuff to develop guy-President is going to Wall St. for Financial Reform

Dear South Park, Muslim extremists hate your humor

Bill targets PayDay lenders

Nom nom nom. The Gravy Machine.

Probably the dumbest comment made all year and that is saying a lot. Sue Lowden has doubled down on the "health care bartering system." This is a candidate. For Senate. Harry Reid is losing. To this? Can we just admit constantly nominating the Sarah Palin's of the world is only fun for the first couple of months. Then we get stuck with their circus.


Chow!

No comments: