Monday, April 26, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Well that was a long weekend. Really long. My lady was out in Orlando with Mickey and friends and although I stayed busy rocking shows, guitar licks and watching the Super Six tournament, it felt dragged out. I am exhausted and hoping my Dunkin will wake me the eff up. The Super Six this weekend was great. Froch and Kessler both brought a ton of heart and skill to the ring in the end, however I did felt like the right fighter won in Kessler. This week is shaping up to be juicing pecs city! Four weeks until we are heading back to DC for a friend's wedding. You know what the means...Gym, Tan, Laundry.

Here are your highlights:

"Tenthers" getting scarier by the minute

In a show of class. The Simpson give a shout out in support of South Park.

Calling out teh McConnells
. That Krugman is so damn shrill.

TNC explains how Macbeth and hip hop go together

Grapes of Wrath. Climate change is set to ruin teh wine industry.

The paranoia from the Census 2010 has workers going door to door and some won't answer.


Chow!

No comments: