Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fashion Blogging

I am inspired by this great weather in Chicago. Is it time to start putting away my winter wear. Man I hope so. I am digging the APC Summer Collection. Here are a couple of their looks.



You can check out the rest at the website, which has flash and such.

Band of Outsiders never disappoints
. How can you not want to go boating after seeing this pic?


And finally today I was on break and decided I needed to block the sun with style. A quick trip to a local hipster store and boom baby, way better. I lose sunglasses a lot so I passed on the expensive version of these. They block the sun though and make me want to read a book, sip on some drink I don't particularly choose often and relax.
Heading to Central Illinois tonight stay cool daddy-o's!


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: