Monday, March 29, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



The weekend was a success! The lady and I waltzed right into Sleep City and boom baby...Mattress! It was seamless and now we are no longer sleepless. Well the lady at least. Me on the other hand, I need to see a doctor/physical therapist, however my damn insurance won't come through. Instead of getting the assistance I need I toss and turn and struggle to get comfortable. Then I wake up with a shooting pain down my left side and increased discomfort. Sucks barrs. I can't wait for this week to end and it hasn't even begun. That's how great I am feeling right now. Oh and I am picking Butler to win it all, mostly out of disdain for Duke.

Here are your highlights:

The Pope really not helping his cause

Inside the mind of the Village. George Will says it all with saying so little.

Christian militia members arrested in Michigan

Obama finally had to say enough, Recess appointments

A new paradigm with Israel?

Want to impress the ladies? Smell like Iron Man

Extraordinary photo of President Obama's speech process. The kind of edits he makes gives insight to just how special this president is.

Chow!

No comments: