Friday, March 12, 2010

Every Now and Again

They just come out and say it without flinching.



I went to a high school of 4,000 people. Most of which (I'd say 98%), Bill O'Reilly would be astounded to find out, didn't dress in a way he would constitute as being from the "hood." Whatever that means. And isn't this a man who consistently rants about individual freedom?

Public schools in America might have a lot of issues at the moment, but it is highly unlikely the roots of those issues are what kids wear to school. It is an excuse made by those living in Pleasantville. Until policy makers and neo-cons realize that students aren't robots and are actual kids and adolescents who absorb information in various ways and that testing is not the absolute definition of genius. We won't be as competitive abroad as we once were.

And to the cheer-leading blondies who giggle at Bill O. I give you mother effin Pink Floyd:



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: