Monday, February 15, 2010

Whiny Misguided Pawns



Was flipping channels on the teevee and saw a Tea Party Activist being interviewed on MSNBC. He began by saying they are fed up and no one was listening to them (yes it was child like). I stopped watching after he called Reid, Pelosi and Obama the "fiscal axis of evil."

The more I watch the Tax Tea Party and their so called leaders they come across as misguided whiny pawns of Freedom Works and the Republican Party. Once they become self-aware...who knows what might happen, but at this point I just can longer take anything any one of them says seriously.

We have serious problems. Tax cuts, complaining about spending (without specifics), xenophobia, and connections to right wing fringe organizations with militant racist ties, that is the Tax Tea Party. These people are to be taken serious for what they may harbor, but not their ideas. They have none.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: