Thursday, January 28, 2010

Late Night Music with Motion City Soundtrack



Can't get this song out of my head. Stripped down it is just as catchy and fun to sing.

Absolute Punk:

The complexities and dense topics still remain on Dinosaur, giving the album many layers for the listener to peel apart. Basically, My Dinosaur Life is the fusion of the best moments of Motion City Soundtrack’s previous three albums and expanding on that, while maintaining all the uniqueness and quirks that fans love about the band. This album will probably draw a lot of comparisons to Weezer’s first two albums, which won’t be surprising because there are a lot of similarities. But if Weezer created the nerdy/quirky pop-rock sound, then Motion City Soundtrack has perfected it on their best album to date, My Dinosaur Life.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: