Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ACORN Pimp Arrested for Wiretapping

You can't write a better shit than this! For all those haters out there, learn your lesson and don't be stupid. Don't mess with ACORN or you will end up in the slamma like MC Hammer.

Josh Marshall:

Remember James O'Keefe, the 'pimp' from the tag team of conservative 'journalists' who landed a massive blow on ACORN with their hidden camera series of videos showing ACORN employees discussing and advising on how to hide various forms of illegal acts?

Well,
O'Keefe just got arrested by the FBI down in New Orleans for his role in a plot to plant wiretaps in the state offices of Sen. Mary Landrieu. That was on federal property. So a big time felony.

Once we heard that O'Keefe got clipped, we wondered whether this was another job for Andrew Breitbart who published O'Keefe's ACORN videos. Our Christina Bellantoni just got hold of him and he responded: "I need to find information on this. I'm out of the loop on this. I will make my determination then on when to comment."


Of course the right-wing at Faux News just can't believe it and don't know what to do about their big pimpin' hero. I propose they start blaming Media Matters and the radical left wing media for taking down a true patriot and forcing him to commit a crime.

This ladies and gentlemen is what we have come to; our Congress actually passed legislation trying to stop funding to....ACORN! ACORN! ACORN!!! ACORN rules everything around me, dolla dolla bill ya'll.

Morons.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: