Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Hello one and all, I had much needed R & R yesterday and then watched Sing Off with the lady. I know WAY TOO EXCITING! Although I don't think much outscores chilling with your lady and enjoying some red wine from Australia. I did come to one major conclusion last night, I hate barbershop and I hate cheesy collegiate acapella groups. And if you are an all girls group, forget about it. The word is "tinny." I can't tell you how much a difference the bottom notes of a song are, but with an acapella performance it is even more apparent. All right enough about that, I have things to rage about, yesterday by all accounts was President Lieberman's shining day of teh stupid. RAGE ON!

Here are your highlights:

Harkin is fed up and is trying to end the filibuster in its current form, FINALLY


All those scary terrorists are coming to Illinois! A prison near me, I am not shaking in my boots because I am one of those people who actually BELIEVES in our federal prison system


Ezra Klein is going toe to toe over the evil that is Joe Lieberstupid

Elizabeth Warren still awesomely smarter than Summers, Greenspan and Rubin

Who would have thought? People want Obama to stick to his guns rather than compromise away! Hey Prez LISTEN UP! We voted for change, if one party doesn't want anything to do with that I say forget about them and so do the American people


Chow!

No comments: