Friday, December 18, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's here Friday! I honestly am ready for a break from work and the hustle. It's tough out here for a gangsta pundit...whatever that means. This weekend I will be getting some present early which is paramount as it will quell my rage on Xmas. It's so much as I am in a bahhumbug mood, just wish it was longer and that I wouldn't have to go back to work. I know, don't we all? I also will be giving the lady her gift, so if I don't come back Monday it's because the gift is that awesome and she won't stop telling me so! I RULE!! I hope everyone this year has a great holiday regardless of your beliefs because if we can't set aside our difference and admit I am always right, then what is Xmas really about?

Here are your highlights:

Obama in Copenhagen, the outlook is not good as China leads the F*U*Crew

The health care deadline is approaching, No Room for Error

Our very liberal media asks, Who is Winning the War on Christmas? By asking that question, I would have to say CNN

Quote of the Week: Bernie Sanders

X-Men is Back! And with Bryan Singer, phew no more music video super hero movies please

Rep. James Clyburn has a word to the Senate...shorter version SUCK IT!

Krugman on passing the bill, the strong persuader

Pitchfork Media has released its top 50 albums of 2009. If you are cool enough you will know all of them, if you are a lesser being you will know half of them and if you know zero of them...kill yourself. Pitchfork has spoken.


Chow!

No comments: