Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quote of the Day

Steve Benen always the astute observer:

I can think of plenty of politicians who are genuinely, unambiguously dumb. I've even met a few, and marveled at how they were able to attain any kind of political responsibilities, given their limited intellectual prowess. But I don't think I've ever seen a politician as conspicuously unintelligent as Sarah Palin gain national prominence. She represents the very worst American politics has to offer, and the embarrassment she brings to the political system is severe.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

2 comments:

Paddy K said...

Amen to that.

Asian-American Pundit said...

I suggest reading Political Animal by Steve Benen. Probably the best policy and politics writer out there right now by someone on the "left."