Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Well I waited to post about this monumental fight, but forget Health Care Reform for a second ladies and gents... Pacquiao vs. Cotto is the Fight of the Year! It is tough to speculate about a fight that is clearly a toss up. The one guarantee is that if you watch you get the pound for pound king Manny "the Pacman" Pacquiao moving up in weight against a real welterweight champion in Miguel Cotto in a boxing match aching to the classics. Two fighters clearly still fighting in their prime (although I believe Cotto has still not fully recovered from his brutal "illegal" loss to Margarito) and in front of two nations on opposite sides of the world. This weekend the lady and I will be in D.C. visiting family, but I am hoping when we hit up Baltimore to catch this great event.

Here are your highlights:

the Far Reach of the Stupak Amendment and on that....thought experiment


Close Effin Call Major Pew Pew: Killer Robot in Afghanistan

An Object Lesson on Not Being Jerks: a kinder take for those who don't liken to my disdain for the Right and its Wing of back then, the recent and the now...

I am effin starving and This is Why I'm Fat

Veterans Day: Tammy Duckworth Op-Ed. I had the pleasure of being on a conference call with Ms. Duckworth earlier this year. She is poignant, honest and a great representative for veterans everywhere. I come from a family of veterans and although I am critical of our current wars and military industrial complex I truly respect and believe we should honor those who have proudly served our country. Special shout out to Paddy K




Chow!

No comments: