Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wanksta For Life - Joe Fuggin Lieberman



Via Think Progress:

LIEBERMAN: Well, here’s my concern, as I watch the way it took shape. And it goes back to these two things we’re trying to do at once. I’m afraid that in the end, the Baucus bill is actually going to raise the price of insurance for most of the people in the country because most of the people in our country have health insurance, either private or Medicare or Medicaid or veteran’s benefits.

Is there any reason any reason anymore to believe he operates in good faith, as a Democrat or as a person or as an independent? Trying to railroad Health Care Reform with talking points provided by the Health INSURANCE COMPANIES!!! RAAAGGEEEE!!! Worse yet he is opposing the worst of the bills, the Baucus "blows the insurers" Bill! Not even a public option bill, not a bill with single-payer, a watered down and flaccid reform bill.

Fugg breaking stuff, I am just going to declare Joe Lieberman WANKSTA FOR LIFE. No amount of clapping will save this pile of stanky horse poo.




I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: