Thursday, October 15, 2009

Interracial Couple Denied Marriage - To Save the Children, WTF?!



This has to be from another planet. This is too weird. Frank sits at his desk. Reads it a couple of more times, then breathes fire of interracial RAAAAAGGE!!! (throws computer out the window only to sit at Fred's desk in the next cubicle. No one likes Fred anyway so Frank uses his computer to tear a new asshole about this ragestastic story)

Huff Post:

A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have. Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.
Neither Bardwell nor the couple immediately returned phone calls from The Associated Press. But Bardwell told the Daily Star of Hammond that he was not a racist.
"I do ceremonies for black couples right here in my house," Bardwell said. "My main concern is for the children."
Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.
"I don't do interracial marriages because I don't want to put children in a situation they didn't bring on themselves," Bardwell said. "In my heart, I feel the children will later suffer."
If he does an interracial marriage for one couple, he must do the same for all, he said.
"I try to treat everyone equally," he said.
Thirty-year-old Beth Humphrey and 32-year-old Terence McKay, both of Hammond, say they will consult the U.S. Justice Department about filing a discrimination complaint.

ARE YOU FUGGIN KIDDING ME?!! THE CHILDREN WILL SUFFER?!! RAAAGGGE!!!

This is the most ridonkulous piece of holy crap, if it wasn't for interacial marriage FRANK WOULDN'T BE HERE! Mr. Bardwell must find it so troubling that I am perfectly fine, healthy and a raging mad liberal....reminds me of another interracial child who suffered so much because of his parents decision.



It is 2009! No one should be denied marriage because of the color of their skin. Heck no one should be denied marriage for loving another person. That's what this is all about. The idea that children are the concern, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. This is regular RACIST bullshit. Bardwell needs to sit down with me, my family and all the others just like me and then return to his whitehooded wonderland. If this guy isn't removed from his position then I don't know what to think anymore.

Anyway, I am going to go suffer some more because my parents were married and in doing so ruined my life because I was born into an America full of ignorant racists like Keith Bardwell. *headslamondesk





I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: