Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to Deal with Darth Cheney and the Village



Let me translate Gibbs actual response:

You morons, Cheney was part of 8 years of piles and piles of poop. I mean like a ton of poop. So much poop were trying to shift through it. Why are you listening to Darth Cheney? The guy ignored requests, TORTURED, they STARTED A FAKE WAR IN IRAQ REMEMBER THAT? EVER HEARD OF THAT? and violated most Executive Branch powers. You stupid piles of Village excrement...WHAT THE EFF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! Cheney is only free and not behind bars dropping the soap to get all Rush Limbaughed for one reason, our Administration went soft on the guy and we believe in due process. So now let me get on to talking about the 800 other piles of poop we have to clean up in the West Wing, like the banking industry. Yes, you douche nugget from Faux News?




I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: