Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Wow oh wow, my friends. I am preparing for an unnamed play about Trekkies/Trekkers and the more I find the more I am astounded. Here is "Felking" A reader informed me it is called "Filking" at its finest, Science Fiction folk singing. I am not sure where to begin about this guy, but he is definitely less harmless than say, oh I don't know MILITIAS IN IDAHO! This weekend is making a turn for the awesome, I will let you know more when I find out more, but I must say the lady has come through again!

Here are your highlights:

Ann Coulter gets PWND by a 15 year old

The media missed something? Noooooo wayyyyy, TARP money debacle


Here is something good to hear, credit card companies won't be hawking college kids -these companies are bloody thirsty vultures


How Bernanke was ever Superman I have no idea, but Reuters says he is now Clark Kent?


People are nuts, out of their minds and completely Wingnuttia filled. It is true that a black president has driven people further off the reservation. So why not put on some chill tunes and forget just for a second how insane they really are...


Chow!

1 comment:

Chris M. said...

Dude, SF fandom folk music is filking, not "felking." Your geek cred is obviously slipping here... ;)