Thursday, August 27, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



Well after reflecting about Ted Kennedy for much of the day, I went home and chilled with the lady. One thing that kept coming back into my head was all Kennedy did for civil rights and as an Asian-American, I can thank him for a lot. On a personal note I started some more design classes so expect many a photoshop and illustrator awesomeness sooner than later. Why? Because I'm Franky and I rock. Speaking of rock, the Get Up Kids are above and yes they rock. The best story of my indie scene days was when my best friend, brother and buddy drove 16 hrs. to Chicago without tickets to see the Get Up Kids, Alkaline Trio, and Saves the Day. We sat outside the day of the show with a pizza box that said, "Drove 16 hrs. from D.C. need four tickets." Within 5 minutes we had tickets and saw one of the best shows of our lives.

Here are your highlights:

Genius Booze Light, I want me one

Go figure the Blue Dogs get a shit ton of money from the health insurance industry

Michelle "Self-hater" Malkin said in due time she would get as ugly as Andrew Breibart, the Wanksta of Year candidates keep piling on

Don't Torture the dogs, but torturing people A-Okay

The GOPers have a through line, Kennedy worked on compromise...THEY DON'T WANT COMPROMISE FOR CHRIST SAKE MAN

Milton Bradley finally realizes how racist Cubs fans are or for that matter Chicagoans


GOP Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins (R-KS) is looking for the "great white hope." Well at least she went ahead and said it, she has retracted the statement since, but it wasn't too convincing referring to the current state of the Republican party as "dark ." Look I don't know this woman so I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt....she meant what she said and I doubt she is alone in her thinking.



Chow!

No comments: