Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Iran Update

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Crisis in Iran
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran


John Stewart again the only place where logic reigns. It is not about us, despite what Obuttsman McCain and the Village argue. The media obsession over this is rather fanatic and I do not think one of them has mentioned our very own "Recount." Let this work itself out, it is not like option a) is that far from option b) no need to meddle. Meddlers.

“Members of Congress have their constitutional duties, I’m president of the United States, and I’ll carry out my duties.” - Obama at his press conference

Good to see Obama not backing down. He needs to be hands off and not vote with stupid. Let's get to relevant news, like how Kate is evil and Jon and the kids were victims in her quest for fame. Boom baby!


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: