Monday, April 20, 2009

You Can Shake Hands, But Don't Smile

Ohhhhh they have got less than nothing now.

Newt Gingrich needs to go back to his the 90's when this fake rage actually worked. And David Gergen states you can shake someone's hand, but you can't smile and say hello.

So our foreign policy should reflect that of a middle school girl who just asked Donny to the dance, but he went with Kelly and now you have to shake Kelly's hand. AMERICA, be firm, but lady like darling. Single tear. Then when he dumps her kiss him in front of everyone at lunch.

This reminds of the one time I shook hands with a guy who was trying to get with my girlfriend and by shake his head shoved him into Hell. YES, I can push that hard just like Constantine.

In addition, I have some RAGE for you (this is how it is done)

420 is dumb maybe we could legalize marijuana if potheads didn't giggle every time 420 came about or celebrated it. There is a use to it. Arrogant Chrysler proves yet again shareholders is the financial world's way of saying "our greedy selves." The tea parties are tea bagginorific and Freedom Works says we don't get it...right. The new strategy of the Republican Party, however is very clear.

The Poster child for condoms? I rest my case.



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: