Thursday, April 9, 2009

Terrorists EVERYWHERE!! Media Suck it


Early morning RAGE!

There is a lot of wonkish and ridiculous crapola out there this morning, but what fuels my early morning rage are the headlines I am reading.

HOW ABOUT THIS SITE?!! Domestic TERRORACISTS!! They are using United States companies to do um....I don't know cop killing.

A little known fact. In the media you pay attention the foreigners who are polluting our nation from afar instead of the internal raging militia murders polluting our airwaves in our own backyards.




What do I know though? I just blog which makes me part of the liberal media smear machine that is smears itself while smearing others and smearly smears while smearing at others with the liberal villainous ways. Smear blah crap liberals suck wing nuts rules red state blue state fart noises with my armpit here.

Or maybe I get it. We don't want to tell others we know we have rotten apples who would like nothing more than to divert attention from their own responsibility for fueling the HATE MACHINE.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: