Friday, April 24, 2009

Safe Upset Over Name Dropping


You have heard his name over headlines, arguments and debates about the recently released torture memos. SAFE. Some believe releasing these memos makes our country "less safe" while some believe safety has already been compromised. Mr. Safe himself isn't to happy about the current conversation all together.

"I am trying to do my job. That's it. Safe is my name keeping things safe is the game. I don't know what these people believe safe is, but it isn't egging people on by pouring water on their face."

Mr. Safe seems to be anti-torture, but if you dig deeper, there is much more. "Quit using my name for your politics. I am Safe. Safe is my name. I know some people want to keep America safe, but do it the right way, I don't bother people that's why I am trustworthy. No antagonizing. Got it. And why are people referencing me, they weren't concerned when we went to War. That's like dangling a marshmallow over flames. How safe is going to war?" Tough words from a tough guy.

The key to keeping things safe Mr. Safe said is first being logical, second keeping a low key attitude and third having a lock.

Mr. Safe plans on taking a vacation now that he is an overnight talking point. Where he will vacation? Well ladies and gentlemen that is a secret better kept safe.





I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: