Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Finally- Quick Take

TGIF. It has been a long week, a lot of ups and downs. Tonight is the premiere of a great comedy showcase in Chicago that I will be rocking out at, so needless to say I am pumped! I will be bringing the LOL, LMAO, and LMFAO to an open minded crowd and I can't wait.

So let's get the laugh and OMG on, highlights:



TURTLE POWER!!! COWABUNGA 25 years of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What's up with this video?

It's called evil. Can anyone tell me when "Hard Left" starring Jenna Jameson enters theaters?

Danny Cho and crew challenge D-Wade

In West Philadelphia born and racist is where I spent most of my days!

Wolverine is still a bad ass and since when did Facebook premiere trailers...kind of cool

Rory Scovel, friend and hilarious.

Pulitzer Prize Winning Eugene Robinson,"Torture is not just immoral but also illegal. This means that once we learn the whole truth, the law will oblige us to act on it."


That's it for now, Friday!


CHOW!

No comments: